Williamsburg Family Law Attorney
Compassionate & Experienced Lawyer Helping Families Throughout VA
Family law is a vast area of practice that encompasses some of the most emotionally charged legal matters most people will ever have to face. At Woodmere Law, P.L.L.C. in Williamsburg, our legal team is dedicated to guiding clients through their family-related cases and protecting their interests. With more than a decade of experience and a track record of proven success, you can feel confident in our team’s ability to represent you and advise you of your legal options.
Reach out to our law firm today at (757) 300-0309 to set up a free and confidential case evaluation and learn more about the services we provide and how we can help you.
Areas of Virginia Family Law We Specialize In
The family law team at Woodmere Law, P.L.L.C. can handle a number of complex family law cases, including divorce and child custody. We understand how sensitive these legal matters are, which is why we are committed to giving our clients the personalized one-on-one attention they deserve.
Below is a list of some of the family law matters our experienced team frequently handles:
- Property and asset division - We can help with negotiations of asset division after your divorce.
- Debt division - Debt division will need to be organized when dissolving your marriage; this is an area we can assist in.
- Spousal support - Our attorney can help with alimony orders and modifications.
- Child support - Child support orders and support modifications can be navigated with help from our team.
- Child custody and visitation - We are experienced in helping families in custody and visitation disputes.
- Divorce - It is important to retain a lawyer who will prioritize your needs in divorce.
The outcome for any number of these issues can potentially have a far-reaching impact on your life and the life of your family, so it is essential to work with a skilled attorney who can address your concerns and answer any questions you may have as you navigate each step of your case. Our priority is to ensure your interests are protected and to achieve the best results for your case.
Get Started on Your Family Law Case and Speak to an Experienced Attorney Today!
At Woodmere Law, P.L.L.C. in Williamsburg, our family law team will work closely with you to understand your needs, goals, and expectations. We will inform you of your options and advise you on the best course of action, so you can make the best choices for your circumstances. You do not have to go through this on your own.
Reach out to our law office today at (757) 300-0309 to schedule a confidential consultation with our knowledgeable family law attorney to get started on your case. Your initial case review is completely free.